|Pack Size (m²)
||1380 x 156 x 8 mm
Quickstep U312 Old Oak Matt Oiled Plank Laminate Flooring sets a warm, natural tone. Prepare to be charmed by the details in the laminate floor surface and the diversity in the hues. The Quickstep Eligna laminate flooring designs come in a wide array of wood types and tints. These floors come with square edges on the boards, generating a soft and tasteful effect.
About This Floor
- 1 Strip Plank
- 25 Years Domestic Warranty
- 5 Years Commercial Warranty
- 1380mm(l) x 156mm (w) x 8.00mm (t)
Wood2U aims to give you the best possible service with the widest range of products, because of this not all orders can be sent for next day delivery. Orders placed before 15.30 Monday - Friday will be processed that day and where possible will be dispatched. Order placed after 15.30 Monday - Friday will be processed the next working day. All orders placed on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays will be processed the next working day. If you have a specific delivery requirement please contact us as we will do our best to get the products you want delivered in time. All smaller items / accessories will be sent via Parcelforce, large items will be sent out via a pallet network.
For more information please go to the Delivery Information page.
Always refer to the manufactures fitting instructions which are located inside the packaging. For more specific guidelines please get in touch 0333 600 1365.
Regular cleaning is the key to keeping your wooden, laminate & vinyl floors at its best. By following our step-by-step instructions on preventive care measures and daily floor care, your floor will retain its beauty for years to come.
General Floor Care Tips
- Use water sparingly while cleaning your wooden floors. Make sure to soak up liquid spills immediately as excessive water causes the floors to swell.
- Avoid wax, vinegar and “all-purpose” cleaners, since they dull the floor’s finish.
- Do not let sand, dirt or grit build up. Vacuum or sweep your floors once every week.
- Place mats or rugs near doorways and in high trafficked pathways to trap sand and grit.
- Use protective pads or caps on furniture.
- Trim your pet’s claws to help avoid scratches on the floor.
Regular Floor Care
- When your floor looks dirty, spray it with the appropriate Floor Cleaner to dissolve the dirt.
- Wipe the floor clean using a Microfibre Cleaning Pad on your Mop.
- Rinse the pad in water as it becomes soiled and wring it thoroughly before continuing to clean. Excessively soiled pads may be laundered.
- Vacuum the floor carefully. Clean it using the appropriate Floor Cleaner and a Microfibre Cleaning Pad on your Mop.
- Apply the appropriate Floor Polish* or Refresher** with an Applicator Pad. Apply one even coating over the whole floor. Let dry for at least 2 hours.
For full range of cleaning & maintenance products please click through HERE