|Pack Size (m²)
||Mega Wide (320mm+)
||AC4 / Class 32
||1224 x 408 x 8 mm
Quick-Step Exquisa EXQ1553 - Ceramic White
Quick-Step Exquisa is an innovative plank floor with a tactile surface structure and large planks that are available in four different looks. You will discover one, two or three separate tiles per plank thanks to the subtle cross joints. The multi-pattern version goes even further with extra deep joints that create an attractive interplay of lines, showing off your floor to full advantage.
1 box = 2 planks = 1 m²
Length: 122,3 cm - Width: 40,8cm
Thickness: 8 mm
Wood2U aims to give you the best possible service with the widest range of products, because of this not all orders can be sent for next day delivery. Orders placed before 15.30 Monday - Friday will be processed that day and where possible will be dispatched. Order placed after 15.30 Monday - Friday will be processed the next working day. All orders placed on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays will be processed the next working day. If you have a specific delivery requirement please contact us as we will do our best to get the products you want delivered in time. All smaller items / accessories will be sent via Parcelforce, large items will be sent out via a pallet network.
For more information please go to the Delivery Information page.
Always refer to the manufactures fitting instructions which are located inside the packaging. For more specific guidelines please get in touch 0333 600 1365.
Regular cleaning is the key to keeping your wooden, laminate & vinyl floors at its best. By following our step-by-step instructions on preventive care measures and daily floor care, your floor will retain its beauty for years to come.
General Floor Care Tips
- Use water sparingly while cleaning your wooden floors. Make sure to soak up liquid spills immediately as excessive water causes the floors to swell.
- Avoid wax, vinegar and “all-purpose” cleaners, since they dull the floor’s finish.
- Do not let sand, dirt or grit build up. Vacuum or sweep your floors once every week.
- Place mats or rugs near doorways and in high trafficked pathways to trap sand and grit.
- Use protective pads or caps on furniture.
- Trim your pet’s claws to help avoid scratches on the floor.
Regular Floor Care
- When your floor looks dirty, spray it with the appropriate Floor Cleaner to dissolve the dirt.
- Wipe the floor clean using a Microfibre Cleaning Pad on your Mop.
- Rinse the pad in water as it becomes soiled and wring it thoroughly before continuing to clean. Excessively soiled pads may be laundered.
- Vacuum the floor carefully. Clean it using the appropriate Floor Cleaner and a Microfibre Cleaning Pad on your Mop.
- Apply the appropriate Floor Polish* or Refresher** with an Applicator Pad. Apply one even coating over the whole floor. Let dry for at least 2 hours.
For full range of cleaning & maintenance products please click through HERE