Quick-Step Hydrokit 310ml
- 1+ £12.00 per item
Our customers say
Quick-Step Hydrokit is a transparent one component sealant for use with the Quick-Step Impressive and Quick-Step Impressive Ultra range of laminate flooring. The product is designed to be used to achieve the "10 year wet area" guarantee and must be used at the perimeter of the floor and at all cut edges i.e. door thresholds, radiators, architraves, skirting, etc. Each 310ml tube covers approximately 12m when applied in a 5mm x 5mm bead.
Quick-Step Hydrokit is a high-quality professional, neutral and elastic one-component joint sealant based on silicones. Waterproof and in transparent color.
- Ideal for watertight and neutral sealing of connection joints between skirting boards and walls, along walls, stairs, radiator tubes, etc.
- Perfect for watertight sealing of profiles.
- Perfect solution for Quick-Step Impressive laminate (waterproof) and LIVYN (perfect adhesion on vinyl floors).
- In general: excellent adhesion on Quick-Step laminate, LIVYN and parquet, aluminium (profiles), MDF, melamine, PVC.
- Permanent elasticity, easy to apply, paintable (test in advance), water resistant, neutral, low odor and non-corrosive.
- Frost free: resistant to temperatures between -60° and +180°C.
12 m/tube (joint 0.5 x 0.5 cm).
Apply Quick-Step Hydrokit using a caulk gun in clean, dry, dust-free and grease-free joints; then smoothen with a putty knife. The Quick-Step Hydrokit should preferably be applied at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C. Joints with maximum expansion of 25%.
Shelf life min. 12 months after production date (refer to batch code) if stored unopened in a cool dry place.