HARO Laminate Floor TRITTY 100 Loft 4V Oak Emilia White Authentic Soft 538716 8mm AC4
- 1m2+ £28.99 per m2
- 16m2+ £23.49 per m2
- 31m2+ £22.99 per m2
- 61m2+ £22.49 per m2
- 101m2+ £21.99 per m2
Our customers say
HARO Laminate Floor TRITTY 100 Loft 4V
Loft 4V Board dimensions:135 x 1282 mm (5 5/16" x 50 1/2")
Would you like a floor that is contemporary and resilient? Click laminate ticks all the boxes: The floor is easy to maintain and can be installed refreshingly easily. Live is already exciting enough.
We have been working with laminate since the mid 1980s. Even today, it epitomises modern and sustainable living in an uncomplicated way.
Laminate flooring is very popular thanks to its robustness and countless applications. Which room will it be for you? Laminate is the perfect choice.
Many customers install laminate in living rooms and bedrooms or in children’s rooms. When the laminate boards are fitted with special moisture protection, they can also be used in the bathroom or kitchen. And they add considerable visual warmth to otherwise rather sterile areas.
Advantages of HARO Laminate at a glance
- High-quality laminate floors are very robust: Thanks to the scratch-proof, abrasion-resistant surface, you will be able to enjoy your floor for a long time to come. Regardless of how often you shuffle chairs.
- The surface is also fitted with a special impregnation: The sun’s rays stand no chance. The colours of the décor remain brilliant.
- You can install click laminate with ease yourself, with no need for glue.
- Our innovative TopConnect installation system not only makes installation really straightforward, it also ensures the perfect fit and dimensional stability.
- All of our laminate floors are suitable for installation over underfloor heating and cooling. That’s because they effectively conduct heat/cold to the surface and thus to your feet.
- Laminate consists of harmless material. The Blue Angel confirms the absence of harmful substances.
- Good news for allergy sufferers. House dust and dust mites are made feel very unwelcome.
|Wet Warranty:||No Wet Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty:||5 Years|
|Domestic Warranty:||25 Years|
|Suitable for Underfloor Heating:||Yes|
Domestic Warranty (OLD):
Domestic Warranty Tooltip Text
|25 Years (Domestic) / 5 Years (Commercial)|
|Wood Edging:||4V Bevel|
|Wood Style:||Plank 1 Strip|
Board Dimensions (mm)
|1282 x 135 x 8mm|
|Installation Method:||Top Connect 5G|
|Laminate Wear Rating:||AC4 / Class 32|